Jerrold L. "Jerry" Bregman
Recognized since 2019
Woodland Hills, California
Litigation - Bankruptcy
Jerry is a business lawyer and advisor who focuses his practice on representing clients in commercial restructuring and bankruptcy matters, business sales and purchases, commercial and real estate transactions and leases, private debt and equity trades, and related litigation, in numerous jurisdictions. Jerry has represented business owners and investors, borrowers, banks and unsecured lenders, hedge funds and private equity sponsors, vendors, commercial landlords and tenants, trustees and fiduciaries, GOB liquidators, individuals and government agencies.
Contact & Links
- 21650 Oxnard Street, Suite 500
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- University of California Los Angeles, J.D., Order of the Coif, graduated 1990
- University of California Berkeley, B.A., Valedictorian, graduated 1986
- California, State Bar of
- New York, State Bar of
- Colorado, State Bar of Colorado (Pending)
Headquarters: Woodland Hills, California
12 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America award
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.