Recognized since 2018
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Trusts and Estates
Jerome Elwell is a litigator with extensive experience in complex civil and commercial litigation, including plaintiff’s personal injury and trust and estate litigation.
The Best Lawyers® and Super Lawyers honoree devotes a significant portion of his practice to probate and estate litigation, including contested guardianship and conservatorship matters, will and trust contests, disputed estate administrations and elder abuse violations.
He received his B.S. in general business and personnel management (1985) from the University of Arizona and his J.D. (1989) from the University of Arizona College of Law.
- Lawyer Page: https://
- 2555 East Camelback Road, Suite 800
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- The University of Arizona, J.D., graduated 1989
- The University of Arizona, B.S., graduated 1985
- Arizona, 1989
- State Bar of Arizona - Member
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 1989
- Commercial Litigation
- Elder Law
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Trusts and Estates
Best Lawyers (Litigation - Trusts and Estates; Commercial Litigation), 2018, 2019
Super Lawyers, 2015-present
AV-Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.