Fox Rothschild LLP
Recognized since 2018
Raleigh, North Carolina
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Jerry's practice experience encompasses all aspects of federal and state employment law, including Title VII, Family and Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, and various state law provisions. He has litigated employment matters in federal and state courts at both trial and appellate levels. He regularly defends claims of discrimination (including sex, race, age, national origin, and disability), retaliation, sexual and racial harassment, breach of contract, wrongful discharge, and other work-related tort claims.
Jerry also is an experienced employment counselor. He regularly advises employers on ways to avoid litigation and improve employee relations. He advises clients on all aspects of federal and state employment law, including hiring and termination practices, pay policies and practices, employee discipline, employee handbooks, drug testing, background checks, and employee safety. He is a frequent author and speaker, addressing topics related to employment law and litigation.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.wardandsmith.com/attorneys/jeremy-sayre
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 434 Fayetteville Street, Suite 2800
Raleigh, NC 27601-2943
- The Ohio State University, J.D., graduated 1998
- John Carroll University, B.S., graduated 1994
- North Carolina, 2004
- Ohio, 1998
- Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce - Leadership Raleigh Alumnus, Class of 2007
- North Carolina Bar Association — Section: Labor and Employment Law - Member
- Society for Human Resource Management - Member
- All state courts in North Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth and Sixth Circuits
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Best Lawyers in America, 2018-2019
- "Legal Elite," Business North Carolina, 2011, 2014, and 2016
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.