As managing partner for Edmonton and Saskatoon, Jeremy’s practice covers a broad spectrum of tax law, including tax planning, GST/HST matters, reorganizations and mergers.
Jeremy graduated from the University of Alberta in 2004 with a combined LL.B/MBA degree, where he received a variety of academic awards. Prior to joining Felesky Flynn in 2007, he clerked at the Federal Court of Appeal and practiced law at a leading national firm in Calgary.
From respected tax publications to vital regional conferences, Jeremy has contributed influential research and ideas to shape our industry. He is also recognized as a leading tax lawyer by Best Lawyers in Canada.
An avid golfer, biker and skier, Jeremy promotes healthy lifestyles as a board member with the YMCA of Northern Alberta.
- Governance Program for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, University of Alberta, 2017
- In-Depth Tax Course (Parts I, II & III), CPA Canada
- In-Depth GST/HST Course, CPA Canada
- Called to the Saskatchewan Bar, 2015
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2006
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) (with Distinction), University of Alberta, 2004
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Alberta, 2003
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm, Finance) (with Distinction), University of Calgary, 1998
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Board Member – YMCA of Northern Alberta
- Past President & Director, Sport Central Association
- Past Chair, Tax Law Section (North), Canadian Bar Association