Recognized in:Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
Law School:McGill University
Location:100 King Street West1 First Canadian PlaceSuite 6200, P.O. Box 50Toronto, ON M5X 1B8
- McGill University, BA,
- Osgoode Hall Law School, LL.B,
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Insolvency Law Section - Member
- Turnaround Management Association, Toronto Chapter - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Benchmark Litigation Canada: Insolvency
- Lexpert Rising Stars: Named one of Canada’s Top 40 Lawyers Under 40
- The Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Litigation Lawyers in Canada : Canadian Litigation Lawyer to Watch
- Lexpert’s Report on Business Special Edition: Insolvency & Restructuring – Leader in Insolvency
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory : Insolvency and Financial Restructuring
- Alvarez & Marsal Canada in connection with the CCAA Chapter 15 proceedings of Arctic Glacier Income Fund and the sale of Arctic’s Canadian and U.S. assets to H.I.G. Capital
- Province of Nova Scotia in connection with the sale of NewPage Port Hawkesbury Corp. Out of CCAA proceedings.
- ThyssenKrupp Budd Canada in its pension and benefits settlement with its retirees and tax loss monetization transaction implemented under BIA proposal proceedings.
- FTI Consulting Canada in connection with the CCAA proceedings of Priszm Income Fund, the largest KFC franchisee in Canada.
- Angiotech Pharmaceuticals in connection with its capital restructuring implemented through cross-border CCAA and Chapter 15 proceedings.
- Canwest Global Communications in connection with its refinancing, CCAA restructuring and sale of its broadcast business.
- Circuit City’s Canadian subsidiary (InterTan Canada) in connection with its CCAA proceedings and Circuit City’s Chapter 11 proceedings and the sale of over 700 retail locations.
- The Bargain Shop in its acquisition of Saan Stores through a CCAA proceeding.
- JP Morgan Chase Bank as agent and lender for Collins & Aikman in its cross-border CCAA and Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Blackrock Financialin its capacity as proposed administrator in the CCAA restructuring of the asset backed commercial paper market in Canada.
- RBS Citizens Bank in its credit facilities to, and thereafter RSM Richter Inc. as receiver of, Paramount Holdings Canada Company and Image Craft Inc.
- Parsons & Whittemore Inc. and St. Anne Industries in the sale and revitalization of the assets of St. Anne-Nackawic Pulp Company Limited to a consortium involving Tembec Inc. and The Birla Group financed by the Province of New Brunswick.
- General Electric Capital Corporation in connection with a US$650 million DIP facility and successful CCAA restructuring of Air Canada.
- AT&T Canada/Allstream in its $11 billion restructuring, CCAA proceedings and debt-for-equity swap.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 First Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018