Recognized since 2016
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Jennifer L. Ashley joined Salvi, Schostok & Prichard P.C., in 2012 and was named partner in 2014. She focuses her practice on the areas of personal injury and wrongful death law including cases that involve car accidents, premises liability and products liability.
During her time with the firm, Ms. Ashley has personally secured over $70 million on behalf of her injured clients, including:
- $16 million settlement for a man who lost his leg in a Lake County car crash
- $3.14 million settlement for a woman who lost her leg in a Waukegan car accident
- $2.425 million settlement for the family of a young girl in a medical malpractice case
- $1.6 million settlement for a woman who suffered a spinal injury in a Livingston County truck crash
- $1.5 million settlement for a man injured in a Kane County motorcycle crash
- $1.1 million settlement for the husband of a woman who died in a 2021 Warren car crash
- $1 million jury verdict for a woman injured in a trucking accident
Ms. Ashley has been selected as an Illinois Super Lawyer every year since 2016 and has been listed among the Top 100 Super Lawyers and the Top 50 Female Super Lawyers in the state of Illinois. She has also been recognized by Best Lawyers in America in the field of Personal Injury Litigation and as a Leading Lawyer by Law Bulletin Media every year since 2016. Ms. Ashley regularly volunteers at Prairie State Legal Services doing pro bono legal work for those who cannot afford an attorney.
Prior to joining Salvi, Schostok & Prichard P.C., Ms. Ashley was an associate at an insurance defense firm. She has tried well over 100 cases to verdict before a jury and has been published in the Cook County Jury Verdict Reporter more than 75 times for successful verdicts in personal injury cases. Ms. Ashley has negotiated and settled well over a thousand cases throughout her career. She regularly serves as an arbitrator in Cook and Lake Counties, deciding municipal cases on a panel with two other lawyers.
Ms. Ashley also served as a coach for the Chicago Kent College of Law Trial Team that competes in mock trails at national competitions. She received her law degree from Chicago Kent College of Law. While there, she received CALI Awards for the highest grade in three classes and served as a teaching assistant for Criminal Law.
Ms. Ashley sits on the board of the Lake County Bar Foundation and is a member of the Jefferson Inn of Courts. Additional credentials include memberships in the Lake County Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, American Association for Justice and the American Bar Association. In addition, she is the Chair of the Lake County Bar Association’s Civil Trials & Appeals Committee.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 847-249-1227
- Lawyer Page: https://www.salvilaw.com/attorneys/jennifer-ashley/
- 218 North Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue
Waukegan, IL 60085
- Chicago-Kent College of Law at IIT, J.D. , graduated 1999
- Western Illinois University, B S, graduated 1995
- Illinois, 1999
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Illinois State Bar Association - Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Lake County Bar Association - Member
- Lake County Bar Foundation - Board of Managers
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (1999)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.