Recognized since 2022
Washington, District of Columbia
Jennifer’s construction experience includes representation of general contractors and subcontractors in matters involving claims for nonpayment, mechanic’s liens, wage and hour claims, design defects, and delay and disruption claims, as well as the representation of clients in the investigation and defense of payment and performance bond claims and indemnity actions. Jennifer also represents individuals, entities, and condominium associations in real estate transactions, land-use litigation, latent defect cases, and contract disputes.
Over the course of her career, Jennifer has counseled her clients in arbitrations and mediations, as well as in all stages of state and federal litigation, including jury trials and appeals.
Prior to joining Peckar & Abramson, Jennifer was a litigation attorney in Baltimore, Maryland. Jennifer also clerked for the Honorable Mickey J. Norman in the Third Judicial Circuit of Maryland.
Jennifer holds a J.D. from the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she graduated summa cum laude and was a member of the Heuisler Honor Society. During law school, Jennifer was on the Executive Board of the University of Baltimore Law Review, competed on the National Labor Law Moot Court Team, and served as a Rule 16 Attorney for the Civil Advocacy Clinic. Jennifer also completed externships with the U.S. Department of Labor – OSHA and the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Jennifer is admitted to practice in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.
Contact & Links
- 2055 L Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20036
- University of Baltimore, J.D.
- University of Maryland, B.A.
- Maryland, State of Maryland
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia
- Virginia, Commonwealth of Virginia
- ACE Mentor Program, Greater Washington-Metro Chapter - Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors Metro Washington, Women Building Washington Committee - Member
- Washington Building Congress - Member
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Construction Law
- • Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch,” 2022 • Washington, DC Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2019, 2022 • Heuisler Honor Society, University of Baltimore School of Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.