Recognized since 2009
Health Care Law
Jennifer Gallop concentrates her practice in the areas of health care, non-profit, administrative and corporate law.
Jennifer Gallop heads the firm’s Health Practice Area. Her practice concentrates in the areas of health care and human services, nonprofit, administrative and corporate law. Clients include the full range of health care and human service organizations including hospitals, academic medical centers, community health centers, ambulatory surgery centers and clinics; long-term care, assisted living and senior housing providers; hospice, home health and private home care providers; mental health and substance use treatment providers; adult day health, group adult foster care and day habilitation programs; clinically integrated networks, physician practices, and clinical professionals; special education schools and residential programs, and other community-based providers. Work includes transactions (mergers, acquisitions, affiliations), regulatory compliance, corporate governance, contracts, legislative and regulatory matters, reimbursement, tax-exempt financing and public charities.
Jennifer has written and organized educational programs for various professional and trade organizations, including Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Boston Bar Association (BBA), Massachusetts Senior Care Association, Association for Behavioral Healthcare, the Providers ’ Council and Massachusetts Assisted Living Association (Mass-ALA).
She has served on the nonprofit boards of health care organizations and communal institutions including the BBA Health Law Section Steering Committee co-chairing the continuing legal education committee. Jennifer currently is on the Board of The National Center for Jewish Film and is the Massachusetts representative to the LeadingAge legal committee.
Jennifer was named the 2017 “Lawyer of the Year” in Health Care for Boston, and has been named a “Best Lawyer in America” in Health Care Law, by U.S. News & World Report yearly since 2009. Jennifer is a ranked Attorney in Health Care since 2017 and a 2016 “Up & Coming Attorney” in Health Care by Chambers USA. Jennifer has been named to the 2019 Massachusetts Top 50 Women in Health Care Law, Thomson Reuters and Boston Magazine. In addition, she was named one of the “2017 Top Women of Law” by Lawyers Weekly, and “The Top 10 Corporate Lawyers” by Women’s Business Boston, a monthly professional business journal for women covering Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island; and has been named a Massachusetts “Super Lawyer” in Health Care Law by Thomson Reuters and Boston Magazine yearly since 2011. She was selected for the YW Boston’s LeadBoston program in 2017.
Jennifer is a 1987 magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brandeis University and a 1991 graduate of New York University School of Law where she was a Root-Tilden Scholar.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.kb-law.com/attorneys/gallop-jennifer.php
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 600 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
- Brandeis University, AB, graduated 1987
- Massachusetts, State 1991
- New York, State 1992
- American College of Healthcare Executives - member
- American Health Lawyers Association - Member
- Boston Bar Association - Member
- Brookline Community Mental Health Center - Strategic Development Committee Member
- Congregation Kehillath Israel, Brookline, MA - Former Trustee 2007-2011
- Home Care Alliance of Mass - member
- Jewish Memorial Hospital & Rehabilitation Center, Boston, MA - Former Trustee 2001 - 2011
- Massachusetts Attorney General's Non Profit Organizations/Public Charities Division - Former Committee Member (2009-2010
- Massachusetts Women's Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Health Care Law, Boston (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Health Care Law
- Up & Coming Attorney in Health Care, Chambers USA
- Super Lawyer, Health Care Attorney, Thomson Reuters and Boston Magazine
- Best Lawyers, Health Care Attorney, U. S. News & World Report
- Top 10 Corporate Lawyers, Women's Boston Business Journal
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.