Recognized since 2022
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Jennifer G. Damico is an experienced trial attorney who brings a unique perspective and loads of talent to Buckfire Law’s ever-growing litigation team.
She is an experienced trial attorney and concentrates her practice in many areas of civil rights litigation, including sexual abuse, police misconduct, and wrongful prisoner and jail deaths.
Prior to joining Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C., Jennifer was a shareholder at Plunkett Clooney where she worked for 10-plus years defending personal injury cases, with a focus on defense litigation in catastrophic first-party automobile claims, third-party auto negligence, municipal liability, personal injury, premises liability, and general negligence.
Jennifer earned her Bachelor of Science degree in political science in 1991 from Michigan State University where she gave the commencement address upon graduation. She earned her Juris Doctor degree in 1994 from the University of Detroit – Mercy School of Law where she was a member of the Law Review.
- Lawyer Page: https://buckfirelaw.com/about/jennifer-damico/
- 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
Southfield, MI 48034
- 1001 Woodward Avenue, Suite 505
Detroit, MI 48226
- 19 Clifford Street, Suite 805
Detroit, MI 48226
- 343 South Main Street, Suite 206
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- 51424 Van Dyke Avenue, Suite Three
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- University of Detroit Mercy, JD, graduated 1994
- Michigan State University, graduated 1991
- American Association of Justice - Member
- Federal Bar Association - Member
- Oakland County Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Michigan - Member
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan - Member
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Civil Rights Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.