Recognized since 2021
Litigation - Construction
Jennifer Seidman’s practice focuses on representing homeowners and homeowner associations in construction defect and defective building products cases. Her work includes cases involving structural failures and foundation movement, water intrusion and building envelope failures, building product defects, and design professional errors.
Ms. Seidman appreciates how confusing the legal process can be for homeowners and association board members and strives to help homeowners and homeowner associations successfully navigate the legal system in order to protect what is often their largest and most significant investment. Ms. Seidman has coauthored many articles addressing important construction defect litigation issues. She is admitted to practice before all Colorado courts.
Before joining the firm in 2007, Ms. Seidman worked at a large Denver law firm. She also served as an Assistant Regional Director of a social justice and human rights nonprofit organization. Ms. Seidman lives in Littleton with her husband and two children and enjoys spending time in the mountains.
- Direct Phone Number: 303-792-5595
- Phone Number: 303-792-5595
- Lawyer Page: https://www.burgsimpson.com/attorneys/jennifer-a-seidman/
- 40 Inverness Drive East
Englewood, CO 80112
- University of Colorado at Boulder, J.D. , graduated 2004
- United States, Colorado
- United States, Texas
- Arapahoe County Bar Association - Law Day Committee Co-Chair
- Arapahoe County Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- The Colorado Lawyer - Board Member
- The Colorado Lawyer - Coordinating Editor for Torts and Insurance Law articles
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Barrister’s Choice for Best Construction Defects Lawyer for Plaintiffs, 2015
- Selected to Best Lawyers® in America, 2021-2022
- Appellate Practice
- Consumer Protection Law
- Litigation - Insurance
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.