Recognized since 2014
Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
Trusts and Estates
Jennifer is a partner at Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP. She serves as a high net worth family counselor with knowledge and understanding of sophisticated estate planning techniques and the broader needs of high net worth families.
Her strength lies in communicating complex matters in plain terms and working collaboratively as part of an advisor team to provide practical counsel to multigenerational families consistent with their risk tolerance, goals, family dynamics, and desire for complexity.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 216-696-4200
- Phone Number: 216-696-4200
- Lawyer Page: https://www.sssb-law.com/attorneys/jennifer-a-savage/
- One Cleveland Center, Suite 900
1375 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., cum laude, graduated 1990
- Rice University, B.A., cum laude, graduated 1987
- Ohio, State of Ohio
- American Bar Association - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member
- The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel - Fellow
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Cleveland (2023)
- Trusts and Estates, Cleveland (2019)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Cleveland (2018)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Top Rated Lawyers™, Presented by Martindale-Hubbell
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent®
- Chambers High Net Worth: Private Wealth Law
- Selected to the Ohio Super Lawyers® list: 2012-present
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Accredited Estate Planner®
- Fellow, The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.