Recognized since 2016
Real Estate Law
Jenifer Kraemer is a Shareholder in the Madison office. Her practice focuses primarily on construction law and litigation, real estate and business law. She represents business owners, architects, contractors, subcontractors, developers, landlords and homeowners on a variety of issues. Her experience includes:
- Reviewing and negotiating construction contracts for large commercial and multi-family residential projects.
- Handling public and private construction lien and bond claims.
- Representing contractors in public bidding issues.
- Handling commercial real estate transactions from the negotiation of the purchase agreement through closing.
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial leases.
- Representing parties in construction and business disputes through mediation, arbitration, or litigation.
- Representing home buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions, including drafting and reviewing offers to purchase, loan documents, and closing documents.
- Providing legal services to businesses such as organizing corporations and limited liability companies, reviewing commercial loan documents and leases, drafting agreements, registration of trademarks and tradenames, and sales and purchases of business assets.
Jenifer is a frequent speaker to construction groups and provides in-house training on legal issues facing project owners and contractors, including lien law and construction contracts.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.vonbriesen.com/people/jenifer-l-kraemer
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 East Doty Street, Suite 900
Madison, WI 53703
- University of Wisconsin, J.D., cum laude, graduated 1998
- Sonoma State University, B.A., graduated 1992
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin - Member
- Dane County Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® (2018-2021)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.