Recognized since 2020
Litigation - Securities
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Jeff Foreman is a shareholder in Kenny Nachwalter, P.A., resident in the firm’s Miami office. Jeff has spent his entire career practicing complex business litigation and has extensive experience trying both jury and non-jury cases for plaintiffs and defendants in federal and state courts and before arbitration tribunals.
Jeff has represented both Fortune 500 companies and small to large businesses in a wide range of complex business disputes, including contract, business tort and shareholder derivative litigation; class action defense; commercial and large scale residential project litigation; design and construction disputes; multi-state contract and insurance agency litigation; Federal Constitutional claims; professional liability litigation; civil RICO, fraud and conspiracy claims; and employment-related disputes, among others.
Jeff is a member of the Florida Bar and has been admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida as well as before the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Jeff earned his J.D. from The Washington University School of Law, where he served as Notes and Comments Editor of the Journal of Urban and Contemporary Law (now the Journal of Law and Policy), and he is a member of Washington University’s South Florida Regional Cabinet.
Jeff earned his A.B. in Economics from the University of Chicago where, as a three-sport athlete, he earned nine varsity letters.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.knpa.com/attorneys/jeffrey-t-foreman/
- Four Seasons Tower, Suite 1100
1441 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D. , graduated 1986
- University of Chicago, B.A., graduated 1982
- Florida, 1986
- American Bar Association - Business Law Section
- American Bar Association - Litigation Section
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel (FDCC) - Member
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association - Business Law Section
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association - Litigation Section
- The Florida Bar - Business Law Section
- The Florida Bar - Trial Lawyers Section
- Florida Southern District Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Securities
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Best Lawyers in America, 2020 – Present: Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Securities
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyers, Commercial Litigation, Civil Litigation, 2021
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.