Recognized since 2018
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Professional Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Trial lawyer Jeffrey Rasansky (the founding attorney of Rasansky Law Firm) is an aggressive, dedicated Dallas attorney who prides himself on the level of personal service he gives each and every one of his clients.
Jeff Rasansky focuses on catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases, including vehicular accidents, medical malpractice, birth injuries, product liability, and complex business litigation across Texas and the United States.
With almost 30 years of trial experience, Rasansky has successfully represented clients against some of the largest insurance companies and business corporations in the world.
Jeff brings a unique perspective to litigation and looks at every detail carefully in preparing his cases. He is creative and thinks outside-the-box. You can be confident that no stone will be left unturned and that all of your legal options will be explored. Jeff utilizes his experience, background and tenacity in fighting for justice for his clients.
A native of Dallas, Jeff Rasansky earned his law degree at Southern Methodist University (Dedman School of Law) in 1990 after receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas in Austin.
Jeff began his law career working for a prestigious national law firm defending insurance companies and large businesses, including hospitals and doctors. During this time, he gained valuable inside experience that now allows him to defeat the biggest insurance companies and largest corporations he once defended. But, after handling these cases, Jeff knew that he could not work for these companies anymore. In his heart, Jeff’s passion was helping others through some of the most difficult times in life. Every day, Jeff tries to make a positive difference in the lives of his clients and utilizes his skills to effect change in corporate policies and procedures.
In 1995, Jeff founded Rasansky Law Firm. Jeff’s dedication to every one of his clients, coupled with his willingness to do everything in his power to secure the best possible outcome for you, the client, has earned him the respect of his peers and those he has had the pleasure of representing. Over time, Jeff parlayed his reputation for successful results, professionalism and superior skills as a trial lawyer to grow Rasansky Law Firm into one of the most prestigious personal injury law firms in the country.
Jeff’s legal wins have been featured in major news publications, as well as national television and radio news reports. Mr. Rasansky is often consulted by members of the news media to provide analysis of legal issues, and now, individuals from across the United States call on Rasansky to handle their most important cases involving significant personal injuries and wrongful deaths.
Jeff believes in a level of personal service not often seen in his profession. Getting to know his clients and their families and understanding their thoughts, feelings and needs is a hallmark of his approach. As one of his clients, you are considered a life-long friend and are encouraged to reach out to Mr. Rasansky and Rasansky Law Firm with any need you may have in the future.
- 2525 McKinnon Street, Suite 550
Dallas, TX 75201
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., graduated 1990
- The University of Texas, B.B.A., graduated 1987
- Texas, 1990
- Oklahoma, 2004
- American Association of Justice - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association - Board of Directors (2000-2005)
- Oklahoma Bar Association - Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- United States District Court – Western District of Texas
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court – Western District of Wisconsin
- State Courts of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals – Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals – Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court – Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court – Southern District of Texas
- State Courts of Texas
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Dallas/Fort Worth (2023)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Best Lawyers in America
- Best Lawyers in Dallas
- Cy Pres: Impact on Justice Award
- Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Lawyers in Dallas Fort Worth
- One of 500 Leading Plaintiffs Lawyers in America
- Impact on Justice Award
- Sustaining Life Fellow, Dallas Bar Foundation
- Best Lawyers in Dallas Under Age 40
- Martindale AV Preeminent Rating
- Successful Verdicts
- Elder Law
- Medical Malpractice Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.