Jeffrey M. Jones
Mr. Jones is a founder of Durham Jones & Pinegar and serves on the firm's Board of Directors. His high-energy, intense representation of his clients is unsurpassed. Mr. Jones's practice concentrates on corporate and securities matters, although he was a dynamic litigation attorney in earlier days. He regularly represents public and private companies in a broad range of matters, including:
- mergers and acquisitions;
- general corporate administrative and commercial transactions;
- venture capital and other types of financing transactions, including private placements of debt and equity securities;
- registered public offerings of securities and secondary offerings of securities;
- private placements to institutional investors followed by registered public resales of privately placed securities;
- preparation and filing of reports required under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934; and
- securities listings on national and regional stock exchanges.
Mr. Jones maintains an "AV" rating with Martindale/Hubbell, which is the highest rating awarded to attorneys for professional competence and ethics.