Recognized since 2021
Jeff is a partner in the Litigation Department of Cades Schutte. He joined the firm in October 2007.
Jeff graduated from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois with a Bachelor of Science in Journalism in 1991 and received his law degree from Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago in 1998.
His practice is concentrated in construction litigation, government procurement disputes, commercial litigation and media law. He has represented design professionals, owners, architects, and contractors in disputes concerning delay claims, mechanic’s lien claims, bid protests, completion costs, design errors, breach of contract, and insurance coverage disputes. Jeff has also represented various other entities in fraud, antitrust, securities, and employment disputes.
Jeff is admitted before all Hawai‘i and Illinois courts, the United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He is a member of the Hawai‘i State Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cades.com/attorneys/osterkamp-jeffrey-m/
- Cades Schutte Building, Suite 1200
1000 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Northwestern University , J.D., graduated 1998
- Northwestern University, B.S. Journalism, graduated 1991
- United States, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Hawaii, Hawai‘i State Bar
- Hawaii, United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i
- Illinois, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois, Illinois State Bar
- American Bar Association - Member
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association - Member
- Illinois State Bar Association - Member
- Rotary Metropolitan Honolulu - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Construction Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.