Recognized since 2016
Mr. Raphelson focuses his practice on commercial litigation particularly related to the automotive industry, and intellectual property litigation. He also dedicates a substantial amount of time to general commercial cases such as contract disputes, finance and banking litigation, corporate governance and dissolution, dealer and franchise termination, and other corporate law disputes.
He is a former member of the State Bar of Michigan’s Ad Hoc Committee on Legislation, ex-officio chairman of the Computer Law Section Council and a former member of the State Bar’s Task Force on E-Filing. He is president of the American Constitution Society's Michigan chapter for 2016 and a director of the Historical Society for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. He is also a member of the Oakland Country Bar Association's Circuit Court Committee.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.bodmanlaw.com/attorneys/jeffrey-g-raphelson
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Ford Field, Sixth Floor
1901 Saint Antoine Street
Detroit, MI 48226
- Kalamazoo College, B.A.
- University of Michigan, J.D.
- Michigan, State Bar of Michigan
- American Constitution Society-Michigan Chapter - President
- Historical Society for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan - Director
- Oakland County Bar Association - Member, Circuit Court Committee
- State Bar of Michigan - Member, Electronic Filing Task Force; Information Technology Law Section Council, IP Law Section, and Litigation Section
- Detroit Bar Association - Member
- Trout Unlimited - Member and Former Michigan Counsel Secretary
- United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- United States District Court, ED-Michigan
- United States District Court, WD-Michigan
- United States District Court, SD-Indiana
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Benchmark Litigation 2017 (State Litigation Star)
- Michigan Super Lawyers 2016 (Business Litigation)
- Dbusiness magazine 2010, 2016 "Top Lawyer" (Intellectual Property Law)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.