Recognized since 2021
Des Moines, Iowa
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Real Estate Law
Jeff has a business-focused practice specializing in the areas of corporate law, banking and financial services, commercial finance, real estate and land use law. He advises a wide array of clients in all phases of institutional lending, including loan structuring, negotiating and drafting credit transaction documentation.
Additionally, he provides advice to a variety of business clients regarding general corporate transactions, including organizational, development, funding and start-up issues, board of directors operations and duties, and general contract drafting and negotiation.
Jeff advises businesses and individuals concerning all aspects related to the management, development, ownership, leasing and financing of commercial real estate and assists in the acquisition, sale, lease, development and associated financing of commercial and residential real estate.
He regularly advises commercial lenders and borrowers with regard to judicial and non-judicial foreclosure proceedings, UCC enforcement, bankruptcy, modification and workout agreements, loan restructuring, and forbearance agreements.
Contact & Links
- 699 Walnut Street, Suite 1600
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Arizona State University College of Law , JD - Cum Laude, graduated 2003
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln, BA, graduated 2000
- Iowa, Iowa Bar Association
- Nebraska, Nebraska Bar Association
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- American Bar Association - Member
- Arizona Bar Association - Member
- Iowa Bar Association - Member
- Nebraska Bar Association - Member
- Polk County Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Court - Arizona
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Iowa
- US District Court – Northern District
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers Selected for inclusion in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the area of Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships).
- Martindale-HubbellAV Preeminent Peer Review rated since 2013 – the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.