Recognized since 2013
Employment Law - Management
Jeffrey's vast body of work includes more than 30 jury trials as a former prosecutor, including many high profile matters. He has represented management in cases alleging violations of federal and state discrimination, harassment, and preferential treatment laws, particularly with regards to Title VII and the Florida Civil Rights Act.
In addition to his work defending against litigation, he also conducts preventive training and seminars on a variety of workplace legal issues. His clients include nursing homes, retailers, hospitality organizations and small business owners.
With his acute understanding of the complexities that exist between business needs and legal strategies, Jeffrey is a highly-regarded problem-solver and go-to resource for employers facing lawsuits or workplace dilemmas. His legal knowledge, trial skills and common sense approach are widely regarded.
Jeffrey serves on Littler Mendelson's Diversity & Inclusion Council and is a former adjunct professor.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.littler.com/people/jeffrey-b-jones
- 111 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
- Florida State University, BS
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Board of Directors - 100 Black Men of Orlando, Inc. - Member
- Board of Directors - IMPOWER - Member
- Board of Directors - United Cerebral Palsy of Central Florida - Member
- Florida Blue Key - Member
- National Bar Association - Member
- Orange County Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
Other Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.