Recognized since 2015
Trusts and Estates
Jeffrey A. Kolender chairs the firm’s Estate Planning and Estate & Trust Administration practice groups. He concentrates primarily in those areas and also advises small businesses in tax business planning.
A former chairman of the Estates and Trusts Section of the Montgomery County Bar Association, Mr. Kolender has participated as lecturer and co-author of outlines for several continuing legal education seminars regarding estate planning. His topics have included “Advising Clients About Transfers to Children and Grandchildren–Tax and Practical Considerations,” “Basic Estate Planning for the Small to Mid-Sized Estate,” “How to Give Away the Store: Succession Planning For Business Owners,” “Estate Planning for the Wealthy Client”, “Estate Planning and Myths” and “Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts-Traps for the Unwary.”
- 1101 Wootton Parkway, Suite 700
Rockville, MD 20852
- Emory University, BA, graduated 1980
- Maryland, Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- B’nai Israel Congregation - Former Vice President
- Board of Governors of B’nai Israel Congregation - Former Member
- Montgomery College Foundation Planned Giving Committee - Member
- Planned Giving Committee of the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington - Former Member
- Trusts and Estates
- Maryland Super Lawyers (2011-2015)
- Washington D.C. Super Lawyers (2011-2014)
- "Top Estate Lawyers" Bethesda Magazine
- Estate Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.