Jeffrey A. "Jeff" Yeager
Recognized since 2021
As a partner in Hahn Loeser’s Litigation and Commercial Services and Restructing Groups, Jeffrey A. Yeager provides clients involved in complex business and civil litigation with creative, practical advice and strategies for managing risk and resolving disputes.
Jeff has extensive experience litigating, arbitrating and mediating cases in the context of business contracts and torts, government bidding and procurement, real estate transactions, business and asset sales, bankruptcy and creditors' rights, intellectual property, class actions, defamation, and secured transactions. He represents both sellers and buyers in complex contract disputes arising from asset and stock sales, encompassing such issues as earn-out provisions, deferred payments, escrowed funds, and the allocation of liability for environmental remediation. Over the course of over two decades of practice, Jeff has helped business owners and principals navigate a variety of issues arising from ownership disputes, contractual and fiduciary obligations, and tort issues, and has assisted both creditors and debtors in good times and in bad.
Jeff has appeared and argued in numerous Ohio state and federal courts, the Sixth and Ninth Circuit Courts of Appeals, the American Arbitration Association, and other venues.
Jeff maintains an AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, its highest available ranking for legal ability and professional ethics. Columbus CEO Magazine recently recognized Jeff as a Top Lawyer.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 614-221-0240
- Phone Number: 614-221-0240
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/jeffrey-a-yeager
- 65 East State Street, Suite 1400
Columbus, OH 43215
- The Ohio State University, J.D., graduated 1997
- Bowling Green State University, B.S., graduated 1993
- Ohio, 1997
- Columbus Bar Association - Member
- Columbus Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital - Development Board
- Ohio Art League - Board of Trustees
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2008
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2007
56 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
15 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Commercial Litigation
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation, 2021-22
- Top Lawyer, Columbus CEO Magazine, 2016 - present
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.