Jeffrey A. Halm
Recognized in:Trusts and Estates
Location:4518 Fulton Drive, NW, Suite 200Canton, OH 44718
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Heart Association - Board of Trustees
- Buckeye Council, Boy Scouts - Endowment Fund Committee and Advisory Board
- Canton Symphony Orchestra - President, Board of Trustees & Executive Committee
- Jackson Township Rotary - Member
- Jackson–Belden Chamber of Commerce - Board of Directors
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Stark Community Foundation - Trusts & Estates Committee
- Stark County Bar Association - Member
- Stark State College of Technology - Board of Trustees & Foundation Committee
- The Arc of Stark County - Board of Trustees
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2007 – 2013) in the area of Trusts & Estates.
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio’s Super Lawyers® (2004 – 2012), as voted by his peers.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV® Preeminent™, which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.
Areas of Expertise:
- Estate Planning
- Succession Planning