Jeff S. Mayes
Recognized since 2024
Employment Law - Management
Jeff is a Board Certified labor and employment law specialist who represents management in matters involving all areas affecting the employment relationship. Jeff has successfully handled cases relating to race, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation and disability discrimination, harassment and retaliation in state and federal courts across the country, as well litigation involving employee leave, wage and hour, non-competition and trade secret, and employment-related torts. Jeff represents employers in courts across the country, as well as before governmental agencies such as the EEOC, Department of Labor, OSHA and the National Labor Relations Board. He has tried several cases to verdict, as well as successfully defended employers in binding arbitration, had claims against them involuntarily dismissed before trial, or achieved favorable resolution through mediation.
- One Allen Center, Suite 3000
500 Dallas Street
Houston, TX 77002
- Texas, State Bar of Texas, 1996
- US Eighth Court of Appeals
- US Fifth Court of Appeals
- US Fourth Court of Appeals
- US District Courts, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- US District Courts, Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Employment Law - Management
Board Certified - Labor and Employment Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Labor Law - Management
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.