Recognized since 2006
Administrative / Regulatory Law
Litigation - Intellectual Property
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Jeanne Seewald serves as a member of Hahn Loeser’s Board of Directors and focuses her practice on intellectual property, general business, and mergers and acquisitions.
Jeanne works with clients ranging from startups to established companies. As an intellectual property and business attorney, she provides advice in the areas of trademark and copyright registration, trademark portfolio management, trademark and domain name dispute resolution, trademark and patent licensing, software licensing, e-commerce, technology and Internet-related matters.
Of the 105,000 licensed attorneys in Florida, Jeanne is one of only 140 Florida attorneys that are board certified in intellectual property law.
Jeanne also represents companies and entrepreneurs in all aspects of general business including mergers and acquisitions, business contracts, business transactions, joint ventures, corporate governance and franchise matters. She enjoys assisting clients in buying and selling businesses throughout the country and serving as a partner with her clients to achieve their goals and objectives.
In addition, she serves as general counsel to for-profit and nonprofit companies and represents closely held family businesses in sales to private equity and strategic acquirers. She regularly assists business clients with drafting and negotiation of contracts relating to all aspects of their business.
Jeanne has been named a Florida Super Lawyer 2007-2020, including being named a “Top 50 Women” Florida Super Lawyer in 2012 and 2013. She has also been named in The Best Lawyers in America® 2006-2020.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/jeanne-l-seewald
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 5811 Pelican Bay Boulevard, Suite 650
Naples, FL 34108
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock , J.D., graduated 1992
- Santa Clara University , Summer Program, graduated 1990
- University of Central Arkansas, M.B.A., graduated 1982
- Hendrix College, B.A., graduated 1980
- Arkansas, 1992
- Florida, 1999
- American Bar Association - Member
- Arkansas Bar Association - Member
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers - Member
- Lawyers-Pilots Bar Association - Member
- The Florida Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- U.S. Districts Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Eleventh and Eighth Circuits
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Copyright Law
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Trademark Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Business Planning
- Dispute Resolution
- Domain Name
- Emerging Business
- Joint Ventures
- Product Distribution
- Trade Secrets
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Intellectual Property, Trademark Law, Administrative/Regulatory Law, Copyright Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2006-22
- Florida Super Lawyers®, 2007-21; Top 50 Women Florida, 2012-13
- Top Lawyer, Naples Illustrated, Intellectual Property Law, 2018, 2020-21; Mergers and Acquisitions, 2020-21
- "Chairman's Award," Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce, 2017
- “The Influentials: 29 of Southwest Florida’s Most Powerful Women,” Gulfshore Business, April 2012
- “Florida’s Legal Elite,” Florida Trendmagazine, 2010-11
- “Legal Eagles – 14 Go-To Lawyers You Want In Your Corner,” Gulfshore Business, February 2010
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association, “Lawyer of the Year,” 2006
- Outstanding Volunteer Award, Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce, 2005-06
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.