Jean-Philippe DELSOL, a tax lawyer, is co-head of the "Merges & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
Alongside standard services in tax and corporate law, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions : audits, letters of intent, sales protocols, asset and liability warranties, etc.
- LBOs : issuance of complex securities, shareholders’ agreements, etc.
- company restructurings : mergers, demergers, contributions
- recovery of struggling companies : banking negotiations, plans, etc.
- company and asset taxation
- asset management of groups of family-run companies and structure of the company head’s assets
- organization of groups of companies at international level.
He works primarily for manufacturing and service companies, groups of family-run companies and company directors.
The firm’s founder, Jean-Philippe DELSOL has a PhD in Law and a bachelor’s degree in Literature.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Corporate Law”, “Mergers and Acquisitions Law” and “Tax Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
He has written several books, particularly guides to taxation, and works with major titles of the economic press.