Jason S. Ornduff
Recognized since 2021
Trusts and Estates
Jason S. Ornduff advises high net worth families, business owners, executives, professionals and celebrities on state and federal laws regarding wealth transfer to the next generation, including estate planning, estate and trust administration, and estate and gift tax issues.
Jason also counsels closely-held companies on various legal issues, especially in the areas of succession planning.
Jason is a past president of the Greater North Shore Estate and Financial Planning Council. He is also a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), serves on the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education’s Estate Planning Short Course planning board, and is a member of the Chicago Estate Planning Council.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://harrisonheld.com/professionals-jason-s-ornduff/
- 333 West Wacker Drive, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60606-1247
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., cum laude, graduated 1996
- University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, B.A., with high distinction, graduated 1993
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) - Fellow
- Chicago Estate Planning Council - Member
- Greater North Shore Estate and Financial Planning Council - Past President
- Illinois Bar Association - Member
- Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education - Member
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States Tax Court
10 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
2 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
- Best Lawyers in America© in Trusts and Estates (2021)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.