Jason B. Yost is a Principal in the law firm of Mercer Thompson LLC. His practice focuses on representing both regulated and non-regulated energy companies in all aspects of domestic and international project development and finance, including the development, acquisition and sale, and ownership and operation of power projects. He has extensive experience drafting and negotiating equipment procurement agreements (turbine and balance of plant), engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) agreements, long term service agreements (LTSAs), operation and maintenance (O&M) agreements, as well as project finance documents. His experience includes projects deriving energy from coal, gas, solar, wind, and biomass sources. He has on-the-ground experience in Europe, North America, South America, Asia, and the Caribbean.
In addition, Mr. Yost represents business owners and privately-held, closely-held, and publicly-traded companies in general corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, and financing. Mr. Yost’s experience includes drafting and negotiating stock and asset purchase and sale agreements (for both buyers and sellers), letters of intent, shareholders’ agreements, joint venture agreements, LLC operating agreements, and employment and confidentiality agreements.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.mercerthompson.com/attorneys/jason-b-yost/
- 191 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 4410
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Georgia State University, J.D., graduated 2000
- Georgia State University, MBA, graduated 2000
- University of Florida, BA, graduated 1990
- Georgia, State Bar of Georgia
- GSU Robinson Council of Young Business Leaders - Vice President
- Energy Law
- Georgia Lawyer magazine - Rising Star, 2010
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Project Finance Law
- Utilities Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.