Recognized since 2022
Jared Miller is a partner with the firm's litigation team and is also on the firm's Executive Committee. He also previously served as the firm’s General Counsel. Jared is a litigator focused on helping companies resolve big problems. Working with businesses around the country, Jared has assisted his clients in resolving a wide variety of legal disputes. His collaborative, diligent approach complements an abiding desire to see his clients achieve great outcomes and get back to business.
At home with complex litigation, Jared represents financial institutions, manufacturers, franchisors, hospitals, medical practices, and other clients in some of the bigger cases they face. Many of these claims involve business competition issues, intellectual property disputes, employment disputes and litigation, and banking, mortgagor, and franchise litigation. Jared also has extensive experience dealing with restrictive covenant and trade secret issues.
Jared thrives under the pressure of litigation, and he is committed to seeing his clients through what are often contentious and distracting business disputes. The depth of his knowledge of the issues facing businesses today ensures that he can identify defenses and plot the best course to successful resolution of each case. At the same time, his responsive and client-centered communication style creates the confidence every client craves: that their matters are being exceedingly well-minded.
Prior to joining the firm, Jared worked in the Boston office of an AmLaw 25 international firm and with the Atlanta office of a national firm.
- 303 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 3600
Atlanta, GA 30308
- Harvard College, A.B.
- University of Chicago Law School , J.D.
- Georgia, 2005
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section & Franchising Forum - Member
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation - Junior Board of Directors (2011-2015)
- Lamar Inn of Court - Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Appellate Section - Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Franchise Section - Chair, Board of Directors (2020-2021), Vice-Chair (2019-2020), Secretary (2018-2019)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Recognized as a Georgia "Super Lawyer" in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers magazine (2020, 2021) (top 5% of attorneys in Georgia)Recognized as a Georgia "Super Lawyers Rising Star" in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers magazine (2011, 2014-2019) (top 2.5% of attorneys in Georgia 40 years old or younger or in practice 10 years or less)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.