Recognized since 2008
Oil and Gas Law
Ms. Harris also advises clients on public land matters pertaining to federal, state and Native American lands. Ms. Harris has broad experience with exploratory and secondary recovery units, Bureau of Land Management and various Rocky Mountain state land board procedures, operating issues, and title examination.
Ms. Harris also engages in a water rights practice, which includes the development of water supplies for mining and oil and gas operations, adjudication of water rights, drafting plans of augmentation, changes in use and points of diversion, the purchase and sale of water rights, and title examination of water rights.
Ms. Harris is admitted to practice in Colorado, North Dakota, and Wyoming.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.hollandhart.com/jnharris/
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- University of Colorado at Boulder, graduated 1980
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- Wyoming, Wyoming State Bar
- North Dakota, State Bar Association of North Dakota
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Oil and Gas Law, Denver (2021)
- Oil and Gas Law, Denver (2018)
- Oil and Gas Law, Denver (2016)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Oil and Gas Law
- Listed in Who's Who in Energy, Denver Business Journal, 2012-2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.