Recognized since 2010
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Jane Pearson effectively solves companies’ legal problems and produces outcomes aligning with their business objectives. Jane’s practice focuses on financial restructuring and strategic advice in the complex areas of solvency, bankruptcy, creditors rights and commercial transactions.
With over 35 years of experience, clients turn to her for counsel in bankruptcies and receiverships, and out-of-court asset sales, commercial foreclosure, restructuring and workouts to meet best practices in the industry. She has represented a wide variety of clients, including lenders, secured and unsecured creditors, equity interest holders, committees and trustees, on matters related to workouts and Chapter 11 cases.
Jane also has extensive experience in resolving Ponzi schemes through the Chapter 11 plan confirmation process. In addition, Jane served as a past president of the Federal Bar Association of the Western District of Washington and as a previous co-chair of the Western District of Washington Lawyer Representatives to the Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.polsinelli.com/professionals/janepearson
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1000 Second Avenue, Suite 3500
Seattle, WA 98104
- Washington, Washington State Bar
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- Federal Bar Association of the Western District of Washington - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Chambers USA Leading Individual, Bankruptcy/Restructuring Law, 2015-2016
- Best in the Business: Leading Lawyers in the Puget Sound Region, Seattle Business magazine
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization, 2013
- Top Lawyers in Washington, Financial Markets and Services, Washington CEO magazine, 2008
U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Washington, 2001
- Western District of Washington, 1982
- Southern District of Texas, 1984
- 5th Circuit, 1985
- 9th Circuit, 2001
U.S. Court of Appeals
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.