Recognized since 2022
Trusts and Estates
Jamie McHenry is an Associate attorney in Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP’s Trusts & Estates practice group, focusing in the areas of probate, estate planning, and tax matters.
Her particular experience focuses on assisting clients with charitable planning and trust and probate administration matters. Jamie also contributes to the Trusts & Estates group by providing assistance to clients on legal matters involving estate planning and administration, estate and gift tax planning, nonprofit law, and trust administration. She has experience relating to charitable gift planning, guardian removal, will contest, and undue influence. Her experience as a law clerk at the Cuyahoga County Probate Court, and as a law clerk at the Cleveland Clinic’s Philanthropy Institute, have given her a unique perspective on important issues for our clients.
Jamie received her J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, graduating magna cum laude in 2016. During her graduate career, she served as an Articles Editor for Cleveland Marshall’s Journal of Law and Health, and received the CALI Excellence for the future award in the following areas: Legal Writing, Legal Profession, School Law, and Psychiatry and Law. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies, summa cum laude, in 2012 from the University of Cincinnati, and was awarded the 2012-2013 Outstanding Paralegal Student of the year.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 216-696-4200
- Phone Number: 216-696-4200
- Lawyer Page: https://www.sssb-law.com/attorneys/jamie-e-mchenry/
- One Cleveland Center, Suite 900
1375 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, graduated 2016
- University of Cincinnati, B.S. in Paralegal Studies, summa cum laude, graduated 2012
- Ohio, State of Ohio
- American Bar Association - Taxation & the Real Property, Trust & Estate Law, and Taxation Committees
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member
- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland - Member
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.