James T. "Jim" Braselton
Recognized since 2008
Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Land Use and Zoning Law
Litigation - Real Estate
My law practice is focused primarily on eminent domain/condemnation law, but also includes municipal law, administrative law, and other real estate-related litigation matters.
After graduating with an undergraduate degree in civil engineering, I obtained a "Professional Engineer" certification from both Illinois and Arizona, and practiced as an engineer in both the private and public sectors for seven (7) years. Since graduating from law school, I have practiced law with the law firms of Mariscal, Weeks, McIntyre & Friedlander, P.A. (in which I was a shareholder) and then, after Mariscal Weeks combined its practice with Dickinson Wright, as a Member of the latter firm.
During my tenure at Mariscal Weeks/Dickinson Wright, I have represented both condemnors and condemnees in eminent domain cases. My trial experience includes eminent domain, adverse possession, deficiency actions, various types of contract interpretation/enforcement disputes, constitutional/property rights lawsuits and various other property and/or contract law matters.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 602-285-5000
- Phone Number: 602-285-5000
- Lawyer Page: https://www.dickinson-wright.com/our-people/james-t-braselton
- 1850 North Central Avenue, Suite 1400
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Arizona State University, graduated 1986
- University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, graduated 1976
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- Illinois, Illinois State Bar Association
177 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
42 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Phoenix (2016)
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Eminent Domain
- Planned Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.