Recognized since 2012
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
After receiving his undergraduate degree from Indiana University, Mr. Keller then obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the Thomas M.Cooley Law School in the state of Michigan. He is honored to bear the title of Super Lawyer, as well as being a current member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, and the Marion County Bar Association.
In addition to the personal attention given to each of his clients, Mr. Keller also lends his efforts and resources to the community in which he resides. Particularly of note is Mr. Keller's role as founder and President of the Samantha House Foundation. As well, Mr. Keller is also a board member of I.U. Hillel and past President of Temple B'nai Shalom. Away from the office, Mr. Keller enjoys spending time with his wife, Wendy, and their three daughters. His hobbies include participating in competitive tennis and golf with friends and family.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.2keller.com/bio/james-r-keller.cfm
- 2850 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208-4713
- Indiana University, Honors Philosophy, graduated 1985
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School , J.D., graduated 1989
- Indiana, Indiana State Bar Association
- Michigan, State Bar of Michigan
- Samantha's House Foundation - President
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Automobile Collision
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.