Recognized since 2009
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Jim Larsen received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California at Berkeley in 1982, and his law degree from the University of Oregon in 1986. He has tried numerous jury and court cases and has argued at the appellate level in California and Oregon.
Jim’s case results include many recoveries for his clients in excess of $1,000,000.
He joined the firm in 1988.Bar Admissions:
- California, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1987
- U.S. Federal Court, 1987
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- California Trial Lawyers Association
- Alameda-Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs, Oakland (2023)
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs, Oakland (2017)
- Personal Injury Litigation, Oakland (2011)
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Automobile Collision
- Brain Injury
- Catastrophic Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Liability Litigation
- Mass Tort
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.