Recognized since 2013
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Jim Shore is a partner of Stoel Rives who helps employers and entrepreneurs in a variety of industries address their business needs and toughest labor and employment law challenges. His practice includes: (1) employment litigation and trial work, including wage/hour class actions, wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment, and OSHA cases; (2) labor-management relations, including arbitrations, NLRB charges/hearings, collective bargaining with unions, election campaigns and strike planning/response; (3) advice and litigation assistance involving trade secrets, restrictive covenants, data theft and other areas where employment and intellectual property issues intersect; (4) business transactions and reorganizations; and (5) daily human resources and labor advice.
Jim also manages sensitive internal investigations for clients. Drawing from his experiences as an in-house attorney and director of labor relations for a major Northwest corporation, Jim likes to proactively engage with clients in order to both effectively address their immediate needs and achieve the best long-term business result.
Jim is inducted as a Fellow in the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers for his sustained outstanding performance in the profession.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.stoel.com/people/james-m-shore
- 600 University Street, Suite 3600
Seattle, WA 98101
- Hastings College of Law, J.D., graduated 1987
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon, Oregon State Bar
- Alaska, Alaska Bar Association
- California, State Bar of California
- The College of Labor and Employment Lawyers - Fellow
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Class Actions
- Covenants Not to Compete
- Selected as one of “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” (Washington) by Chambers USA (currently: Labor & Employment), 2008–present
- Listed in Washington Super Lawyers® (Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation: Defense, Intellectual Property), 2009–2011, 2013–present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.