Recognized since 2009
Litigation - Construction
James M. McCrae is a Florida Bar Board Certified Construction Lawyer who represents contractors and subcontractors in the area of construction litigation. Most recently, Mr. McCrae represented a floating dock contractor in appeals regarding the bond principal's defense of the surety's claim for indemnification before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the Florida Supreme Court.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. McCrae worked as a project manager for a local general commercial contractor, where he was responsible for overseeing commercial construction projects ranging in value from $1 million to $12 million.
- Direct Phone Number: 407-936-1570
- Phone Number: 407-936-1570
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hklaw.com/en/professionals/m/mccrae-james-m
- 200 South Orange Avenue, Suite 2600
Orlando, FL 32801
- Gender: Male
- University of Florida, graduated 1980
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association - Member
- Litigation - Construction
- Florida Bar Board Certified Construction Lawyer
- Construction Law
- All U.S. District Courts in Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.