Recognized since 2010
Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
Jim Jansing is co-leader of the firm’s Business Representation and Transactions Group. His practice is concentrated in the general corporate, finance and international corporate areas. He acts in a general counsel capacity for several firm clients. He has substantial experience in private aircraft financing transactions, ship construction, ship financing and logistics (container, generator and chassis) matters. He represents both public and closely-held corporations pertaining to international, general corporate, joint venture, acquisitions and divestitures, contract and licensing matters.
Representative clients for which Jim performs services include Chiquita Brands International, Inc., Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Cintas Corporation, F&M Mafco, Inc., The Regis Investment Company, Transfreight, LLC, The Davitt & Hanser Music Co., Kustom Musical Amplification, Inc.,PepsiCo and Whirlpool Corporation.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kmklaw.com/professionals-Jim_Jansing
- One East Fourth Street, Suite 1400
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- University of Cincinnati, J.D., graduated 1982
- University of Cincinnati, MAIR, graduated 1979
- University of Cincinnati, BS, graduated 1978
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association - Member
- Lawyers-Pilots Bar Association - Member
- Maritime Law Association - Member
- Ohio Bar Association - Member
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Cincinnati (2023)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Corporate Law
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to Ohio Super Lawyers
- Equipment Finance Law
- International Trade and Finance Law
"James Jansing has served in an outside general counsel capacity with my company for over 25 years. Whether it is a basic contract or a merger or acquisition transaction, Jim is an excellent attorney that provides sound and practical advice."
- Bryan Baldasare (Meridian Bioscience, Inc.)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.