Recognized since 2013
Vancouver, British Columbia
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Corporate and Commercial Litigation
James Coady is a Shareholder in Boughton Law’s Litigation Group. He is Director of Boughton Law and a former Director of Meritas, an association of 191 law firms worldwide. He has over 30 years’ litigation experience. His broad practice includes aboriginal, commercial and construction litigation.
James is frequently involved in high profile and complex cases and has appeared before all levels of the Canadian court system. He was appointed Queen’s Counsel in 2015 and is listed in Best Lawyers in Canada for Corporate and Commercial Litigation as well as Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Former Board of Directors, Meritas Law Firms Worldwide
- Member, Canadian Management Committee, Meritas
- Former Board of Directors, Vancouver College
- Former Executive Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Past Lecturer and Author, Continuing Legal Education of British Columbia
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.