Recognized since 2018
Litigation - Real Estate
Real Estate Law
Phoenix business and real estate attorney Jim Valletta practices in the areas of real estate transactions, commercial transactions, business litigation and real estate litigation.
Jim is a Best Lawyers in America® honoree whose transaction practice involves negotiating, preparing, and analyzing various types of commercial real estate transactions, including purchase agreements, development agreements, title, survey, financing and leasing in connection with industrial, office, retail, apartments, condominiums, hotels, ranches and residential subdivisions.
His litigation practice consists of a wide variety of commercial and civil litigation matters, including real estate and business disputes, contracts, construction claims, employment matters, homeowners' and community association disputes, boundary and property dispute, franchise disputes and others business related litigation.
Jim also assists his clients with corporate structuring, including corporations, limited liability companies and partnership agreements and the litigation of those agreements. Jim advises clients in complex business planning, real estate and business structuring, asset purchase agreements, tax planning, buy-sell agreements, and franchise agreements. He also handles foreclosures and trustee's sales on behalf of lenders and borrowers, and practices in real estate and business related litigation on behalf of lenders, borrowers, landlords, tenants and business partners.
Jim and his wife have two children. He enjoys many outdoor sports including scuba diving, cycling, fly fishing and deep-sea fishing.
- 2555 East Camelback Road, Suite 800
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Gonzaga University, J.D., graduated 1995
- Arizona State University, B.S., magna cum laude, graduated 1992
- Arizona, 1995
- American Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Arizona - Real Property Section, Business Law Section
- Maricopa County Bar Association - Member
- Arizona Trustee Association - Member
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Community Association Law
- Construction Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.