Recognized since 2005
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Mr. Evangelista practices in all facets of civil litigation, focusing on cases involving professional liability, medical malpractice, medical device and drug manufacturers, pharmacies, aviation mishaps and aircraft manufacturers, airports, sports and recreation, products liability, transportation liability, and catastrophic loss. He also concentrates a major portion of his practice to health care related disputes and operational issues involving hospitals and medical providers.
Represents: Professionals, hospitals, health care institutions, pharmacies, research institutions, medical device manufacturers, youth sports organizations, recreational facilities, arena and sports venues, aircraft manufacturers and distributors, aviation professionals, flight schools, airports, and insurance companies.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.bushross.com/attorneys-James-Evangelista.html
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 1801 North Highland Avenue
P.O. Box 3913
Tampa, FL 33602
- Florida State University, J.D., graduated 1985
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Florida - Court of Appeals
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Tampa (2021)
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Tampa (2019)
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Tampa (2017)
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Tampa (2015)
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Tampa (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Aviation Law
- Aviation Litigation
- Professional Malpractice
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated, by Martindale-Hubbell®
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.