Steinhilber Swanson, LLP
Recognized since 1989
Banking and Finance Law
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://steinhilberswanson.com/team/james-d-sweet/
- 122 West Washington, Suite 850
Madison, WI 53703
- University of Wisconsin–Madison , J.D., graduated 1978
- University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire, BA, graduated 1975
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Past Professional Compensation Committee Chariman
- American Boards of Certification - Past President and Past Chariman
- Bishops Bay Country Club - Past President
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
"James Sweet is very professional, responsive, and offers attentive service with creative solutions. He is good with people and other communications skills."
"James Sweet is the best engagement lead I work with. He always has the client's best interest at heart."
- John Paprocki (None)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.