Recognized since 2022
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
James advises entrepreneurs, operating companies, and private equity and venture capital investors in complex financial transactions.
These transactions often take the form of mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and out-of-court restructurings. James has extensive experience in the cybersecurity and technology industry, as well as in the oil and gas, business and financial services, aviation, and gaming industries.
James began his career at a major Wall Street law firm and has worked in-house at a publicly traded technology and gaming company. These experiences, combined with his time at Holland & Hart, give him a unique perspective, which helps him to provide his clients with timely and realistic advice regarding their legal issues.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hollandhart.com/jmcrowe#overview
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- University of Colorado at Boulder , J.D., graduated 2007
- Santa Clara University, B.A., graduated 2003
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- Colorado, Colorado Bar
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Colorado Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Mergers & Acquisitions, 2013-2018
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.