Recognized since 2010
Real Estate Law
James Whitehill is the founding attorney of Whitehill Law Offices, P.C. He has been practicing law for over 30 years. His practice focuses on real estate, business, commercial leasing, and estate planning. He is certified as a Real Estate Specialist by the State Bar of Arizona.
Mr. Whitehill has handled many different types of cases, including real estate and business transactions. He reviews contracts and drafts purchase and sale agreements, non-compete agreements, operating agreements and employment agreements. He forms limited liability companies and corporations. He has comprehensive experience in commercial leasing, including contract and lease review and drafting, and lease enforcement. As a Certified Real Estate Specialist, Mr. Whitehill has extensive experience in real estate law, including purchase agreements, promissory notes, financing documents, deeds of trust, and title reports. His experience in estate planning spans well over 20 years. He helps with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Beneficiary Deeds, as well as probate and non-probate transfers. Through his wide-ranging experience, Mr. Whitehill’s familiarity with court procedures allows cases to progress quickly, settling the estate promptly. He has been recognized for his excellence by Best Lawyers in America, Southwest Super Lawyers, and Arizona’s Finest Lawyers.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.jameswhitehill.com/attorney/whitehill-james-a/
- 2730 East Broadway Boulevard, Suite 160
Tucson, AZ 85716
- Knox College, BA, graduated 1981
- Arizona, State Bar
- American Bar Association - Section Member
- Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - President
- Jewish Family and Childrens Service - Past President
- Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - Board Member
- Pima County Bar Association - Past Board Member
- State Bar of Arizona - Past Board Member
- Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers in America (Real Estate), 2010-2016
- Southwest Super Lawyers (Real Estate), 2007
- Arizona's Finest Lawyers, 2011-2016
- Outstanding Young Lawyer: State Bar of Arizona, 1997
- Fellow of The Young Lawyers Division: American Bar Association, 1996
- Man of the Year, Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona, 2011
- Young Man of the Year, Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona, 1997
- Meritorious Service Award: Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona, 2009
- Litigation - Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.