James A. "Jim" Goldstein
Recognized since 2015
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
James A. “Jim” Goldstein is the founding partner of Goldstein & Hayes, P.C., a nationally recognized personal injury law firm based in Atlanta, Georgia focused on representing the rights of those seriously injured. Since the mid 1980’s, Jim has been the senior, first name partner directly responsible for the multitude of million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements upon which the reputation of the firm is based.
In addition to Best Lawyers, Jim is named as one of the “Pre-Eminent” Lawyers in the United States by Fortune Magazine and he serves on the Executive Committee for the National Trial Lawyers Association. Specializing in medical malpractice, swimming pool drowning, wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury cases, Jim is frequently asked to lecture and teach other trial lawyers. Jim maintains the highest rating for ethical standards and professional ability from Martindale-Hubbell, AV Pre-Eminent, a testament to the fact that Jim’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
Contact & Links
- 3060 Peachtree Road, NW, Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Emory University, J.D., graduated 1980
- State Bar of Georgia
2 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Pre-Eminent Lawyers in the United States by Fortune Magazine
- Bar Registry of Pre-Eminent Lawyers, Martindale Hubbell
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Georgia; National Trial Lawyers Association (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Executive Committee; National Trial Lawyers Association (2013, 2014)
- Recognized “Advocate” National College of Advocacy’s Achievement Recognition Program
- Commissioned “Kentucky Colonel” Honorable Steven L. Beshear, Governor of Kentucky (2010)
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.