Recognized since 2016
“My priority is to develop a deep understanding of your unique situation. Gaining that insight allows me to deliver the best options to meet your needs so that you can make informed decisions with confidence.”
I represent business owners, executives, athletes, politicians, physicians, financial advisors, and other professionals who need a strong advocate to help navigate difficult family transitions. Whether a complex financial matter or a thorny child custody issue, my clients appreciate receiving not only strategic legal counsel, but practical advice to move forward with the rest of their lives. When someone places their trust in me, it is my job to deliver.
That means carefully listening to my clients to understand their unique needs and then working hand-in-hand to formulate a plan to accomplish their goals. From there, my role can take on many forms: behind-the-scenes consulting, generating creative solutions in mediation, vigorous advocacy in the courtroom, and everything in between.
No matter what the plan is, some core principles are always present. My clients depend on me for straightforward, honest answers to their questions. They receive my objective opinion, even in those tough situations where it may not be what they want to hear. My clients know that providing value to them is essential to me. That means never losing sight of what is at stake, while candidly assessing the legal fees to get there.
I am fortunate to truly enjoy my work. I have practiced family law exclusively during my sixteen-year career and have represented clients facing a variety of complex family law disputes involving:
- Business valuation
- Defending and obtaining awards of spousal maintenance
- Evaluating executive compensation
- Nonmarital asset tracing
- Defending and invading nonmarital assets
- Analysis of tax issues
- Assessing dissipation of assets
- Collection of child support and spousal maintenance arrears
- Analysis of retirement and spousal maintenance
- Child custody and parenting time
- Grand parent visitation
- Third-party custody
- Interstate child custody
- Domestic abuse
- Post-divorce proceedings
I also have extensive experience representing clients on family law appeals. Appellate work is not for everyone, as it requires an entirely different skill set, but it is an area I thoroughly enjoy.
See my full bio here.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.hensonefron.com/attorneys/jaime-driggs/
- 225 South Sixth Street, Suite 1600
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- University of Minnesota, J.D., graduated 2004
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, B.A., graduated 2001
- Minnesota, Minnesota
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section - Member
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts - Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Family Law Section - Member
- Hennepin County Unbundled Legal Services - Volunteer Attorney
- Mental Health Minnesota - Board of Directors
- Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid - Volunteer Attorney
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Family Law Section - Member
- Volunteer Lawyers Network - Volunteer Attorney
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Family Law
- Minnesota Super Lawyers, 2017–2021
- Minnesota Super Lawyers-Rising Stars Edition 2011–2016
- Honored by Minnesota State Bar Association as North Star Lawyer for commitment to pro bono service, 2013, 2015, 2020
News & Links
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.