Recognized since 2012
Capital Markets Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
A Partner at Lenz & Staehelin's Geneva office, Dr. Jacques Iffland is a specialist in corporate law, securities regulation and M&A, with an emphasis on transactions involving public companies. He regularly advises listed companies, investors and financial intermediaries. Jacques Iffland is authorized to represent issuers before the SIX Swiss Exchange.
After graduating from University of Lausanne (Dr iur, 1994), he was a legal adviser with the Swiss Takeover Board (1997). Jacques Iffland joined Lenz & Staehelin in 2001 and has been a Partner since 2007.
- Route de Chêne 30
51 The Best Lawyers in Switzerland™ awards
- Corporate Law, Geneva, Switzerland (2021)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Geneva, Switzerland (2020)
- Corporate Law, Geneva, Switzerland (2018)
- Corporate Law, Genève, Switzerland (2014-15)
- Capital Markets Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.