Recognized since 2018
Rochester, New York
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Jacqueline is a Partner in Lacy Katzen’s Litigation Group and Chair of the firm’s Personal Injury Litigation Department. A trial attorney for over 25 years, her practice is focused in personal injury civil litigation. This includes medical and hospital malpractice, surgical errors, birth injuries, nursing home negligence and abuse, motor vehicle, trucking and motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, premises liability, construction site accidents and dog bite cases. She is also knowledgeable in the area of insurance coverage litigation and represents insurance policy holders in coverage dispute litigation against insurance companies. Acting as “excess counsel”, she has represented policy holders in cases where clients do not have adequate insurance coverage. Jacqueline is also Chair of the firm’s Risk Management Committee and has a detailed understanding of contingency planning issues.
Jacqueline has also achieved membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a distinction reserved for attorneys who have achieved verdicts or settlements of at least a million dollars.
- 600 Bausch & Lomb Place
Rochester, NY 14604
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., cum laude, graduated 1991
- St. John Fisher College, B.A., graduated 1988
- New York, 1992
- Aquinas Institute - Board of Trustees
- Association of Trial Lawyers - Member
- Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys - Member
- Justinian Order of St. John Fisher College - Founding member and past president
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Member
- Monroe County Bar Association - Member
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers - Member
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers - Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers' Association - Member
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York - Member
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Rochester, NY (2022)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Super Lawyers recognition for personal injury
- Martindale-Hubbell "Distinguished Attorney" award
- AVVO rating of excellence
"I never leave feedback, but in this case, Miss Jacqueline has been an absolute rockstar. I’m 41 and dealing with a complicated hip replacement, 4 since October same hip. Though her schedule was super busy she took time out of her day anytime I had an inquiry to answer any issues at all and if she couldn’t she pointed me in the right direction. You need to know she wasn’t even able to take me as a client with her caseload. So, all of this she has done for me just because she’s such an amazing human being and top-notch attorney!"
- Adam Clevenger
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.