Recognized since 2001
Litigation and Controversy - Tax
Jack A. Levine has been with Holland & Knight since 1981. His areas of practice include business and tax planning, and structuring of corporate acquisitions and reorganizations, partnerships, limited liability companies, syndications and joint ventures. Mr. Levine also practices in the tax controversy area, the utilities taxation area, and in several other tax and tax-related areas. Mr. Levine is Board Certified in Tax Law by The Florida Bar.
From 1977 to 1981, Mr. Levine worked in the National Office of the Internal Revenue Service in Washington, D.C., as a tax attorney in the Legislation and Regulations Division of the Office of Chief Counsel. While there, he drafted numerous regulations dealing with corporate reorganizations and other corporate tax matters and served on the task force that drafted the Bankruptcy Tax Act of 1981
Contact & Links
- 100 North Tampa Street, Suite 4100
Tampa, FL 33602
- University of Florida, LL.M
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Tax Law
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Who's Who in American Law
- Who's Who In America
- Corporate Counsel Edition, Super Lawyers magazine, July 2009
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2007-2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.