Recognized since 2016
Economic Development Law
Project Finance Law
Public Finance Law
I also have advised clients in connection with tax incentives for new investment and expansion of existing facilities in Alabama. I also provide general corporate representation. Learn more on my website under Other Transactions.
Leveraging the latest technology, I intend to deliver the same level of service and expertise to my clients from a more nimble platform.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.longino.com/about-thomas.html
- 1401 Lawrence Street, Suite 1600
Denver, CO 80202
- New York University , LL.M. in Taxation
- University of Mississippi , J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor's
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Economic Development Law, Birmingham (2019)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Project Finance Law
- Public Finance Law
- Corporate Law
- Economic Development Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.