Recognized since 2003
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Mr. Brooks has extensive experience in corporate and civil rights litigation and represents a number of school systems in north Alabama and several corporate clients. He has represented clients in a broad range of litigation involving federal and state issues. Mr. Brooks has represented a variety of public- and private-sector employers in Title VII, ADA, ADEA, and wrongful termination claims. He has also represented several corporate clients in complex commercial litigation involving, for example, contract disputes over computers and computer components, misappropriation of trade secrets and proprietary information, and violation of noncompetition agreements.
Upon appointment of President Jimmy Carter, Mr. Brooks served as U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama from 1977 to 1981.
- 2101 West Clinton Avenue, Suite 102
P.O. Box 2087
Huntsville, AL 35805-3093
- The University of Alabama, J.D., graduated 1971
- The University of Alabama, B.A., graduated 1968
- Alabama, 1971
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Huntsville (2020)
- Commercial Litigation, Huntsville (2016)
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Huntsville (2015)
- Commercial Litigation, Huntsville (2012)
- Commercial Litigation
- Education Law
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Commercial Disputes
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.